All Discussions Tagged 'video' (115)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Helical Waypoint Generator

I use my quadcopter to capture aerial video, purely for entertainment. I don't do surveying or structure scanning. I just like to film thin…

Started by Kevin Kanzelmeyer

0 Mar 6, 2015

UK Video Transmission. Wi-Fi or Standard Transmission?

I am currently participating in a UAV Challenge whereby we must drop off a payload on a desired target. The issue I am having however is ob…

Started by Liam Parker

1 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Serge Contal

Constant Image processing on a RC flying plane

I would like to use the Raspberry Pi Model B (with camera module) to constantly scan the ground while attached to a RC flying plane. It sho…

Started by Qerim

0 Feb 12, 2015

"Third-person view" multirotor

Hi all, I had an idea the other day. In my experience, flying FPV has always been so difficult to control and judge where you have to be i…

Started by Luis Escobar

7 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Luis Escobar

Anyone explain harmonics?

Hey folks, I have UHF for my RC and 1.2Ghz for my video on a Bixler. Do harmonics only affect higher frequencies? So my video signal wont…

Started by Finnius

2 Sep 7, 2014
Reply by Lew Payne

Synchronizing a video file with GPS and compass data?

I am wanting to synchronize GPS data with a video feed from a IRIS 3DR with the telemetry data post flight for a computer vision applicatio…

Started by AJ Regester

1 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by Sébastien Frison

Platform for Aerial Photography

Hello all, I am a GIS Analyst and I am in the process of putting together a proposal for my employer in effort to integrate UAV's for aeria…

Started by Trent Reeder

15 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by d d

Questions for videographers

I am close to getting a Y6 with GoPro and T-2D gimbal in the air, and I'm hoping to eventually get some great footage of friends on mountai…

Started by nickthecook

23 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by Justin H.

RSSI on OSD through DSMX

I've got the MinimOSD from 3DR and a Spektrum DX6i with AR610 receiver. I would like RSSI info in my OSD. I can get DSMX out of my receiver…

Started by nickthecook

1 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by nickthecook

Take UAV video for my company around the world - on the ocean!

Firstly, I am NOT a UAVer, but I love this stuff, especially the video side of it. Ah, maybe you can help me? I hope this is a simple, may…

Started by Jonathan Anthony

1 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by Daniel DiBona

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service