All Discussions Tagged 'vision' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How does MAVLink, Mission Planner, and Pixhawk come together?

Hi. I was wondering how the whole MAVLink, Mission Planner, and PX4 Pixhawk all come together in terms of sending and receiving information…

Started by Bill K

9 Apr 18
Reply by Ben Tan

Wireless camera system for OpenCV (mounted on quad)

Dear lovely people, I am wanting to find a camera and wireless transmission system that I can use to track moving objects on the ground fro…

Started by Jesse Adler

3 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by Brian Chow

Autonomously landing a DJI Phantom 2 using computer vision

Hi all, I haven't posted much here but I was hoping to get some advice on a project I'm undertaking. I have a DJI Phantom 2 that I've foun…

Started by Nick Thompson

0 Sep 13, 2015

Dji vision changing the camera to gopro

Hi guys I have changed my dji phantom 2 vision camera for a gopro hero 3 with gimbal so i can get smoother video without the bumps. Unfor…

Started by Christoph

2 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by Christoph

DJI Phantom vision 2+ v. 3DR X8

Ive had a Flamewheel hexacopter with a Naza M-Lite for a couple months now but wanted to move to autonomous flight capabilities. I am a new…

Started by Aaron Budnick

1 May 30, 2014
Reply by Omer Ahmed

Vision based detect and avoid finally cracked?

I 'm sorry if this has been posted before, I couldn't find another reference to it on the site.   Is this the most exciting breakthrough in…

Started by Andreas Gazis

2 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by Andreas Gazis

Developer

Multirotor for surveying a tunnel 4 x 3 meters (13 x 10 feet) - Can someone help?

Hi, Ok, I was contacted today to see if its possible to build a quadcopter that could flight for at least 10 minutes with a small camera r…

Started by Antonius Lourenço Kasbergen

5 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Wyatt Ciomperlik

Aerial Day and night time photography video with thermal infrared FLIR imaging M1D PTZ gimbal

I have been looking around for a small but good and rugged SUAS UAV gimbal camera ball that is REASONABLE ($50,000+ is out of my range) for…

Started by William Hutchins

1 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Vishal

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service