All Discussions Tagged 'vtol' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Quadplane oscillates pitch in fixed-wing mode

I built a Quadplane based on the Fx-79 delta wing. In QHOVER mode it takes off and flies pretty well, but when the transition to fixed-wi…

Started by Omar Garcia

0 Aug 4, 2018

MonoPhan NanoPhan MonoBot NanoBot

Hi Everyone, I have been working on MonoPhan thrust vectoring EDF drones for a while now. I will posting my work on this technology here.…

Started by Val Leon

6 May 22, 2018
Reply by Val Leon

image processing for precision landing

Hi all, I’m looking for a straightforward solution to have a quad land on a small outdoor target area of 1ft x 1ft. Fully autonomous. Accep…

Started by Anthony

33 Sep 19, 2017
Reply by Dave Jacob

Vtol issue setting frame class with firmware arduplane 3.8.0 beta 6

I cannot get the the frame class to quadplane. each time I set it in full parameter list and write params it looks like it saved, but as so…

Started by Ernie Jacobs

0 Jul 4, 2017

State of the Art Novel InFlowTech: 1-Gearturbine RotaryTurbo, 2-Imploturbocompressor One CompressionStep

*Wordpress Blog State of the Art Novel InFlow Gearturbine Imploturbocompressor *State of the Art - Novel InFlow Tech - Featured Project D…

Started by Carlos Barrera

0 Jan 25, 2017

Yaw Problem with my Quadplane VTOL

Hey Guys, i did some testflights with my new quadplane test platform. transitions are smooth, flyes nice as plane. I only have very slu…

Started by Hans H.

2 Jan 13, 2017
Reply by Hans H.

State of the Art Novel InFlowTech 1Gearturbine RotaryTurbo 2Imploturbocompressor One Compression Step

State of the Art - Novel InFlow Tech - Featured Project Development; 1-Gearturbine, 2-Imploturbocompressor: *Wordpress Blog State of the…

Started by Carlos Barrera

0 Sep 27, 2016

QuadPlane questions after first flight

First flight in Q_ENABLE=1 was fun.  I only flew in VTOL for now.  I have a few follow up questions.  I use ArduPlane 3.7.0 with a Pixhawk.…

Started by Anthony

0 Sep 9, 2016

VTOL with new dynamic model

hello everyone! my question is very general, i hope it's taken into consideration that this is my first experience with UAV and i would app…

Started by Abdallah Hammad

1 Mar 12, 2016
Reply by Chris Anderson

Issue Arming

I spun up my new 700L Dominator the other day and found out i cannot Arm the  copter with my Tx. I was able to arm it via the computer. I d…

Started by UAS_Pilot

4 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by UAS_Pilot

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service