All Discussions Tagged 'waypoint' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM photo taken automatically at waypoint

Yes this is one photo of 8 taken on my very first successful photo taking APM mission, today. Photo taken after waypoint achieved using APM…

Started by Brett Glossop

15 Aug 12, 2018
Reply by Ethan Smith

Auto Mode Yaw Not Facing Next Waypoint

Hi all, I want to get help on a problem I have been facing since updating from copter 3.3. I have a TBS Discovery with a gimbal that I like…

Started by Sam Pond

1 Jun 14, 2018
Reply by Sam Pond

Landing waypoint with DroidPlanner - automatically disarming motors?

When using the land waypoint in the DroidPlanner 2 app why does it require me to manually turn off (disarm) the motors?  If I want to fly i…

Started by ariel seidman

3 Jun 2, 2017
Reply by Bob Andrews

Rover stops at first waypoint

Hi, This is my first drone build and I had some "challenges" getting everything to play together, but it seems like everything is moving th…

Started by t3Man

0 Jan 24, 2017

hardware in the loop simulation for ardupilot mega

hi, am a working in hardware in the loop simulation (HILS) for ardupilot mega. the purpose of my research is to ensure that ardupilot contr…

Started by sufendi

42 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by Eitan Bulka

Waypoints in tlog file different than the ine I wrote

Hi,  I've noticed that when I extract the waypoints in the tlog file and then load them in the MissionPlanner/flightPlan they are slightly…

Started by Thomasss

0 Sep 27, 2016

QuadPlane questions after first flight

First flight in Q_ENABLE=1 was fun.  I only flew in VTOL for now.  I have a few follow up questions.  I use ArduPlane 3.7.0 with a Pixhawk.…

Started by Anthony

0 Sep 9, 2016

Modifying a Furious 320(g) Main Control Board for APM based waypoint flight

Perhaps this is the wrong board but this is my first post and we all need to start somewhere.So I purchased a Walkera Furious 320 the other…

Started by Leo Frost

0 Jul 29, 2016

Modifying a Furious 320(g) Main Control Board for APM for waypoint flight

Perhaps this is the wrong board but this is my first post and we all need to start somewhere. So I purchased a Walkera Furious 320 the oth…

Started by Leo Frost

0 Jul 29, 2016

Control throttle during Auto Mode (and also land accuracy)

Hi again,  I started to dig into the auto mode which has some incredible features! But I already struggle on some questions that you might…

Started by Thomasss

0 Jul 27, 2016

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service