All Discussions Tagged 'wheel' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to Laminate a Electric Car/Electric Vehicle EV Wheel Hub Motor stator and rotors with high performance?

How to do laminations for Electric Vehicle Wheel Hub Motor stator and rotors? As we know, the Electric  vehicles is more and more popular a…

Started by 张先生(yoo)

1 Jan 3
Reply by 张先生(yoo)

Power connections for Flame Wheel F450 and Pixhawk

Hi All, I'm building my 1st quadcopter using the Flame Wheel F450 and the Pixhawk. I have a question about connecting the power supply. T…

Started by Ray Greyling

1 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Logan Boyd

Octo-X, bicycle wheel design #2.

Q: will it fly?  fly well? I'm prototyping my latest design - got my motor mounts put together.  Other than the plate in the middle, this i…

Started by Jake Bayless

35 Mar 23, 2014
Reply by James McGuire

DIYdrones motor - can it fly upside-down? Equally puller/pusher?

I'm working on a new frame layout.  I have a motor question. My most recent design is outlined on a DIYdrones post here:  http://diydrones.…

Started by Jake Bayless

4 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by Jani Hirvinen

Power Distribution and Wiring on a DJI Flame Wheel F450 with Ardupilot Mega 2.5?

Hello to the community, I'm a beginner in this area. To safe money but more important to learn and understand what is happening while bein…

Started by Lou Blique

12 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by R. D. Starwalt

On Constructing Quad Frames..

Today I'm beginning the thought process in earnest towards building a 3rd generation frame for my quadcopter, I'd love to know your thought…

Started by Jake Bayless

2 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Jake Bayless

funny problem, "Nose wheel"

Hello forum.Mi UAV airframe is using a "V" shape tail, it means that it uses the elevator channel and the rudder channel mixed on the radio…

Started by diego colonnello

4 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by diego colonnello

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service