All Discussions Tagged 'wifi' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wifi/RC interference

Hello DIYdrone community, I am currently getting into research involving interference issues on the 2.4GHz frequencies. I am interested in…

Started by Adam Day

2 Aug 6, 2018
Reply by winkernel

wifi telemetry and mobile data problem

First hi to all and first post btw.. (Wireless communications seems to be the closest mach for this problem) I have a curious problem. My p…

Started by HotaruT

4 Jun 30, 2018
Reply by HotaruT

WiFi Telemetry with Cheap ESP8266

Hello all, It's not a new achievement using wifi as Telemetry but this UART to WiFi module has really long range (up to 400 meters), and un…

Started by Omer

11 Mar 31, 2018
Reply by Alexey Dobrovolskiy

3+km HD FPV system using commodity hardware

Hi Over the last couple of months I have been working on a project that might be of interest to you: https://befinitiv.wordpress.com/wifi

Started by befinitiv

507 May 14, 2017
Reply by titeuf007

Pi in the sky (long range wifi based hexcopter)

This will be my first post here.  Just sharing what I've been up to, and sort of documenting what I've done (particularly in the case that…

Started by Ryan Nelson

8 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Ryan Nelson

Nasty Crash due to GoPro Wifi Interference ?

Hi Guys, Recently had a nasty crash with my arduplane setup. It was Flying beautifully, however shortly after the last takeoff in Manual mo…

Started by Nicholas Matias

4 Mar 9, 2017
Reply by David L.

Interested in UAVs but want unconventional setup

Hey guys, I found out about the UAV scene and want to get involved, and was hoping that everyone could answer some questions. My queries ar…

Started by McCarthy Wynkoop

41 Nov 28, 2016
Reply by Zeng

Wifi Telemetry module for pixhawk.

Hi all. I've been looking into the ESP wifi side in mission planner so decided to buy an AI Thinker Wifi module. ESP8266MOD board. It has…

Started by Andrew Crinson

1 Oct 30, 2016
Reply by Hushel Roberts

10 UDI 818A WiFi FPV Drone Giveaway Plus Coupon Code

I Love Drones Community on Facebook is giving away 10 UDI 818A WiFi FPV Drones for Father's Day! Enjoy $20 Off with Coupon Code FPV20OFF on…

Started by Amber Norell

0 Jun 14, 2016

WIFI or Wireless modem?

Tell me if this makes sense. Wireless telemetry will allow me to connect to mission planner the same as USB or a wireless network connecti…

Started by Pat Roy

0 Apr 27, 2016

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service