All Discussions Tagged 'wing' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

20kg empty Payload capacity Hybrid VTOL

Hello community, I am working on a Hybrid VTOL with an electric propulsion system to lift 20kgs of supplies and deliver it to a particular…

Started by Besta Prem Sai

0 Nov 19, 2018

Using a Parrot Disco for aerial mapping

Ever since the Parrot Disco was released, I knew it was just a matter of time before someone took this RTF fixed wing and made it into a ma…

Started by Paul Spaur

12 Aug 7, 2018
Reply by kiki boy

Tilting impetus suit

I would like to recommend you a tilting impetus suit which takes stability control of multi-rotor and high efficiency of fixed wing into ac…

Started by Lemonmeng

0 May 2, 2018

Skywalker X8 Build

Hi guys. I'm waiting for my Skywalker X8 Black to arrive but in the meantime I have started thinking about a suitable build for mapping lar…

Started by Mark Leuschnrr

9 Apr 19, 2018
Reply by Nathaniel Roswell

Flying Wing and fixed wing coefficient of lift at zero angle of attack

Hi new to drones and I am designing a flying wing and doing modifications to a fixed wing drone. I made a design in XFLR5 for the flying wi…

Started by Akash

0 Feb 25, 2018

Sony QX100 camera in fixed wing, control from Pixhawk

I am new in the community, I want to thank you for sharing your knowledge in the forums.I am working to mount a Sony QX100 camera to a fixe…

Started by Raul Llatas

4 Feb 21, 2018
Reply by Raul Llatas

Project log: Autonomously returning a glider from the stratosphere!

Our High Altitude Balloon (HAB) project aims to return the electronics on board a HAB autonomously. Traditionally, weather and HAB's return…

Started by Tarik Agcayazi

4 Oct 10, 2017
Reply by Tarik Agcayazi

ArduPilot SITL and HITL for Research!

Hello, I've been trying to set up a control system test bench. Basically, I use to study the impact of data filtering algorithms on the co…

Started by Sadat Khan

0 Sep 9, 2017

Elliptical wing for small UAS

Dear Experts, Anyone tried using elliptical wing for small UAS (weight ~3.5 kg, wingspan ~6 ft). In theory it seems efficient, however in…

Started by neil sam

1 Jul 1, 2017
Reply by Graham Dyer

Fixed Wing Gimbal?

I've been trying to find a simple roll compensating gimbal (single axis or compact 2 axis) to mount a camera inside a payload bay. It seems…

Started by Jon Reacher

3 Feb 1, 2017
Reply by Jon Reacher

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service