All Discussions Tagged 'wire' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk with S1000 wiring diagram question

I would like to put 3dr pixhawk controller with an s1000. Does someone have a diagram for wiring of motors and ESC's?  Thanks!

Started by kurt

1 May 20, 2016
Reply by paul

MR60

Wire Sizing for Your Project

The original Wire Sizing worksheet was for ships with a short life span (world record setters, FPV racers, prototypes, etc). Now the worksh…

Started by Forrest Frantz

0 May 7, 2016

Use of hot-wire anemometer for wind speed estimation

I've wondering if the use of a hot-wire anemometer such as the $17 Modern Device one could be an alternative to pitot tubes: https://modern…

Started by Jose A. J. Berni

1 Jan 9, 2016
Reply by Andre K.

how do I select the optimized wire gauge to connect motors for my Octa V copter ?

Hi, (not too sure if this post is in the right category. If not, I hope a moderator can point me in the right direction).   I am building a…

Started by Jean-Philippe

3 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Graham

GPS Wire harness Issues

I am writing to ask about the wire harness used for the Ublox GPs unit. (Without the integrated compass).  I have now twice had the GPS fai…

Started by Joe Breznai

2 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by FlyPhi

H8 power distribution

Hi everybody, I'm building an H8 multirotor. I have a doubt about what would be the better power distribution layout: Option 1 (traditional…

Started by Corrado Viettone

2 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Corrado Viettone

Wire Guage

Does anyone know the guage of the wires for the external UBlox GPS and magnotometer?  Also, what type of connectors are used?

Started by Tim Mulder

1 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

Damaged winding, motor still runs?

Hi everyone, I slipped when tightening the prop bolt on one of my nice shiny (expensive!) T-Motors and the hex driver went into the winding…

Started by Andrew Chapman

6 May 24, 2013
Reply by Dan Banks

Motor wire got cut, best way to fix this?

I have a smaller 850kv motor (probably like a 2215 not sure if that size is spot on), that had its wire get cut, I had previously soldered…

Started by fix8oscill8

1 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by michael_au

ArduCopter ESC 20 Amp wire Gauge?

I am trying to order wire to distribute power to the m2mPower AC20-1.0 esc that come with the Arducopter kits. Can anybody tell me what th…

Started by David

2 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Martin Szymanski

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service