All Discussions Tagged 'wireless' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Inductive Charging a Quadcopter?

Hi guys, In my quest to create a fully autonomous drone I got thinking "hey, what if it can CHARGE ITSELF?" This is the point where light…

Started by Dave Pohl

24 Sep 23, 2017
Reply by Mary E

New FPV option - FPV HAT for Raspberry Pi

Hi all, I would like to introduce you to an Open Source, low-cost digital FPV video transmission option! https://www.tindie.com/products/

Started by FernRF

0 Mar 26, 2017

Cheerson CX-20 Flight Plan Updates

For our senior capstone project my team and I will be modifying an off-the-shelf quadcopter to locate and hover near a Bluetooth wireless s…

Started by Kevin Ellis

0 Nov 17, 2016

Drone communication

hello, my query is how the remotely located drones will communicate with base station? which module can be used for reliable communication…

Started by rohit binjagermat

5 Sep 26, 2016
Reply by rohit binjagermat

Wireless HD Video Link for UAVs

Started by Chany

1 Aug 30, 2016
Reply by Chany

wireless charger

Good Morning I am looking to perform an automatic inductive charger which operates and recharges the drone without connections. Communicati…

Started by Nonstop

0 Aug 5, 2016

WIFI or Wireless modem?

Tell me if this makes sense. Wireless telemetry will allow me to connect to mission planner the same as USB or a wireless network connecti…

Started by Pat Roy

0 Apr 27, 2016

Wireless camera system for OpenCV (mounted on quad)

Dear lovely people, I am wanting to find a camera and wireless transmission system that I can use to track moving objects on the ground fro…

Started by Jesse Adler

3 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by Brian Chow

Pixhawk: Telem radio + bluetooth + OSD at the same time

Since I could not find any other threads regarding the issue of using all 3 wireless comms systems with the Pixhawk, here is my experience…

Started by Maki

0 Mar 11, 2016

iPad ground station hardware list and build instructions, wifly with 3dr radio or Xbee pro/Bluetooth bridge?

Hi all, I've had my multi's and plane set up with 3dr radio telemetry & OSD etc, I just want the ground station functionality in the fi…

Started by Michael

0 Feb 8, 2016

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service