All Discussions Tagged 'wireless' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stupid (?) question about APM wireless communication

Hi I really like the idea of ArduPilot Mega with the APM Mission Planner. I just don't get one thing. I'm hoping to get my question answere…

Started by fenclu

1 May 1, 2013
Reply by Phil Smalley

ArduCopter "Command" verses "Control"

I am interested in purchasing a ready-to-fly ArduCopter, but I'm confused about the various options for command and control. I read that R/…

Started by Wana-B Pilot

3 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by u4eake

Problem with XTend and MAVLink on APM

I have a couple Digi XTend 1W 900MHz modules that I am trying to get working with APM 2.23 and APM Planner 1.0.63.   I have the modules set…

Started by John Leichty

11 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Paul Hoi

DNT900

will this work as a replacement for xbee  http://www.rfm.com/products/spec_sheet.php?fhssmulti-functionconfig... $69.00 each and can be bum…

Started by John Lundberg

2 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by andy j

Room for expansion with Groundstation kit

I'm looking at picking up the DIY Drones groundstation kit (https://store.diydrones.com/ArduStation_p/de-0001-01.htm), but I was wondering…

Started by Jeremy Moseley

3 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Paul Feely

40+ Mile range!!! Arduino Mega Piggy-back all-in-one solution (sensors, control, telemetry, video)

I MIGRATED THIS DISCUSSION FROM WIRELESS - THIS EXPLAINS THE FOCUS OF THE FIRST PAGE           THIS IS the BEST (imo) Telemetry module out…

Started by andy j

29 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by andy j

Camera Suggestions

Hi All, I am looking for a lightweight camera. I need to be able to digitally access the images in a live feed to transmit over a wireless…

Started by Julian Binder

2 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by eng.a.ramdan

Autopilot system based on G1 and arduino

I'm planning a UAV based on the HTC Dream (G1) and arduino IC. I realise this is a difficult proposition but I think it can be done! The…

Started by James Corbett

4 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by ferozfahim

Is anyone doing wireless telemetry here? What are you using?

I posted this in the wireless section but no response so thought better to post it here. My radio is JR X9503 radio 2.4GHz and I plan to im…

Started by steve

2 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by steve

New way to TX/RX

Ok guys, I am COMPLETELY new at this, so please forgive me and feel free to shoot holes in this.I am wanting to build a drone that is prett…

Started by Zac

1 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Aaron Cohen

RSS

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service