All Discussions Tagged 'wobble' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Huge wobble when yawing and hard throttle up

Hey guys, I know I'm not the first person to complain of this, but I've been scouring the forums trying to find answer, and none have point…

Started by Jacob Heller

35 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by Derek

Pixhawk 3.2.1 Hexacopter swings like crazy and tilt-breaking

Hello, tomorrow I flied for 1st time with my fresh build hexacopter with pix (few quadros, one octo and 250 size on my account, all DIY).…

Started by Mevolent

0 Sep 17, 2015

Pixhawk on tricopter - yaw problem

Hello. I have tricopter with pixhawk fc. It is my first tricopter. I've already tuned 6 or 7 quads controlled by APM and everything was goo…

Started by Vital Belikov

0 Sep 16, 2015

Pixhawk loiter wobble problem!

Hey first of all i'm new in this forum and i'm sorry for my bad english :P  I bougt a pixhawk controller for about 5 month ago, before tha…

Started by Jon Larsen

1 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by Jon Larsen

Quad + Pixhawk used to get along great - Now Quad is wobblig like crazy

Hi everyone, I've flown my Quad + Pixhawk twice and it worked GREAT. Then I started to tweak things in APM Mission Planner to get the Tarot…

Started by Mathieu

4 Aug 26, 2014
Reply by Mathieu

Arducopter wobbles a lot (video)

Hi everybody, Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcjm-07PsWg First of all I have to point out that i checked following page: https://co…

Started by Ahmet YILDIRIM

6 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Ahmet YILDIRIM

Tuning Question - Problem - Hover great in stabalize mode and alt hold mode, but wobbles slowly in auto, loiter and RTL.

Hey all! I'm pretty new to this whole multicopter thing and have been flying a quad for a couple months and just assembled a hex rotor copt…

Started by Neil Ohnemus

1 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Neil Ohnemus

Strange wobble every now and then.

First of all, I got my quad flying without any problems. And man... I'm so excited, this is the base for my AP platform.   But during the…

Started by Gerard

2 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Dean Wynton

Arducopter Constant Twitch, Can You Help?

Have been having a problem with my ready to fly Arducopter since it's first flight.  There are no bullet connectors, messed a little with t…

Started by Ben

4 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Ben

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service