All Discussions Tagged 'working' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM Battery Failsafe

Hello, I am trying to configure Battery failsafe on my Quad. using mission planner software I have calibrated my battery monitor, and selec…

Started by Mahendra Gupta

0 on Tuesday

3DR Telemetry - always Bootloader

Hi DIY. Thanks for providing such a great forum for exchanging experience with arial drones. This has already proven a very helpful resourc…

Started by Andreas Bruun Okholm

14 Jul 30, 2018
Reply by Viсtor Klimov

Pixracer + Copter V3.3.4-rc3 : DSMX, CPPM not working, S-BUS working

Hi Guys, I have a Pixracer with APM Copter V3.3.4-rc3. I connected 2 different types of "spektrum like" satellites (DSMX : R110XL, DRX Ora…

Started by Fabrice

15 Apr 19, 2017
Reply by Terry

Cause of fly away when selecting RTL

Because of some problems with the SBus upgrade, I decided to completely wipe out and start over on my 2.6.  When going out for first t…

Started by S1CAR1US

2 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by S1CAR1US

Need help using joystick to control Arducopter

I have hooked up an old joystick that was laying around and got it working with my computer (under W7).  The joystick works fine and I get…

Started by Parker Stephen

19 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by Anwar Ali Khan

RFD900 Telemetry will not connect in Mission Planner. All settings tried.

Edit: Fix in the comments below Hi, I've been trying for a few days now and can't figure out these radios. I am using the PX4 platform and…

Started by Drone Tinker

13 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by Darrel Maddy

MinimOSD dissapears

Hi all, So I have built my APM 2.8 quad and I am having a few issues with my fpv that I have been trying to diagnose for the past 2 weeks…

Started by Shakunt Tambe

3 Mar 22, 2016
Reply by Steven G

[Help] Motor stopped and came back multiple times mid air

I have no ideia what happened but the motors from my quad stopped mid air and came back multiple times until I hard landed it on the flor.…

Started by Leonardo Ramires

1 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by Hampus Lundin

GPS will not find satellites or lock

I never had a issue with my GPS until I decide to go for a quick flight today.  The first thing I noticed was that my char set was messed u…

Started by Joe Bastulli

3 Jul 19, 2015
Reply by Joe Bastulli

HELP! No HUD display on Toughbook, see pic

Hey all- I would be so grateful if someone could shed some light on my problem.  I have a Panasonic Toughbook (CF-19 mk2), that I am now de…

Started by Jeremy V

3 Apr 11, 2015
Reply by Jeremy V

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service