All Discussions Tagged 'x' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk Autopilot to 8 (MT 3515) motors + 2 x 10Kw motors.

Hi, We need a consultant in the East Anglia area (preferably in Catfield, Norfolk) to help us connect up a Pixhawk Autopilot to 8 (MT 3515)…

Started by Haslen Back

0 Dec 7, 2017

ArduPilot SITL and HITL for Research!

Hello, I've been trying to set up a control system test bench. Basically, I use to study the impact of data filtering algorithms on the co…

Started by Sadat Khan

0 Sep 9, 2017

Newbie after Rendering, video not sharp but fuzzy edges overall

My Grandson has a Blade Chroma Camera Drone that he is learning to fly and video graph with. He sent me a clip that he edited on his new iM…

Started by Loren Sanders Sr

3 Jun 24, 2016
Reply by Gordon Liron

HIL Simulink and apm2.6

Hello everybody i made a simulink model to control a drone in x plane, and now i want to do a HIL (hardwar in the loop). i have an apm 2.6…

Started by Jony bekker

6 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Jony bekker

Busted gyro

I have this 3DR Ardupilot 2.5.2 that experienced a bad crash, did some checks and found out that the x gyro is busted. The plane is shown i…

Started by cerberus

2 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by cerberus

Octa Quad misbehaving...

I am up against troubles with Octa (octo) quad. Motors 1-8 are triple checked, rotation direction & props according to this:   http://…

Started by Jake Bayless

7 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Jake Bayless

Servo wires in receiver

I have recently built a bixler 1.1 and i have secured my turnigy 9x receiver in the fuselage. but all the wires keep falling out of the rec…

Started by Graham Pollock

4 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Graham Pollock

Wind speeds!!! Help!

Hey! I am looking to build a Quadcopter, but live an a fairly windy area. Anyone know what sorta wind speeds it can handle? My concern isn'…

Started by Will Martin

2 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Martint BuildYourOwnDrone.co.uk

KK Multicopter

Hi, I've made a Quad X copter using KK Multicopter blue board v4.5 (ofcourse I waited for 15 days to receive the board after placing the or…

Started by Anil Kumar. M

1 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Anil Kumar. M

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service