All Discussions Tagged 'x8' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Toilet Bowl effect in loiter even after calibration

Hello there,I'm trying to get an octocopter I built to perform well enough on Loiter. Stabilize always works really well, but loiter someti…

Started by Joel

5 Nov 16, 2017
Reply by Joel

Pixhawk 2.1 PIDs on large VulcanUAV X8 Frame

DIY folks, I have a VulcanUAV X8 frame on the way and haven't done a custom build in a while.  Does anyone have some recommended PIDs for m…

Started by Mark Townsend

0 Sep 13, 2017

Skywalker x8 weaving during flight in AUTO mode

Hi guys, I have problem with navigation of my Skywalker x8 in AUTO mode. As you see on the picture below, the plane cant fly straight betw…

Started by Mira

15 Mar 17, 2017
Reply by Graham Dyer

3DR Quad/x8 or Y6 frame files

Hi guys, I've been searching the last few days for schematics or CAD files for the now discontinued frames from 3DR (Quad/X8 specifically)…

Started by Gabriel Flores

1 Jan 2, 2017
Reply by Gabriel Casillas Cos

pixhawk octrotor x8- coaxial takeoff issues

hello , need some help with my x8. was not able to take off.  all the controls seems fine and double checked the direction of propellers to…

Started by abhignan

1 Aug 23, 2016
Reply by abhignan

Custom Serial output for hyper spectral camera trigger

Hi, I have a Tetracam Lite camera that I want to use on a 3DR x8 with a PIXHAWK on board. I want to trigger the camera at waypoints. The c…

Started by Raibrinder Gohalwar

3 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by Nathanial Long

Converting the 3DR DIY quad to an X8. Parts and procedure?

I'm a freshman at Portland State University working on a project with a team to create a quad copter with (for the purposes of intellectual…

Started by William Bryant

2 Jun 29, 2015
Reply by Neil

3DR X8 Multicopter flying with Radio Tx & Tower App

Hello all, I'm getting up-to-speed on my 3DR X8 and up to now I have been simply flying 'manually' in Stabilize as well as testing out the…

Started by Warren Medernach

0 May 13, 2015

X8 coax thrust induced vibration

Hi all,  Since moving to high-end motors and props I have had very low vibes in all my craft, so I was surprised to run into vibration iss…

Started by Andrew Chapman

5 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Hugues

Converting 3drobotics Y6 with APM to Tarot 650 X8 with Pixhawk

Recently I'm been thinking about changing up my 3dr Y6 to the new Pixhawk and X8 configuration. All in the process removing as much weight…

Started by John Kleiber

19 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by John Kleiber

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service