All Discussions Tagged 'xbee' (63)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Logging Raw accelerometer and gyro data from mission planner for C++/arduino programming.

I have the APM 2.5 with 2.4 ghz wireless telemetry kit that works fine. What i basically want to do is use some of the raw accel/gyro value…

Started by Kwabena Frempong

5 Jul 11, 2018
Reply by Bryan James

How can ı get ardupilot gps coordinates with mavlink?

I am newbie on ardupilot and ı want to get gps locations with mavlink first ı download arducopter library  from https://github.com/diydrone

Started by Can Aydın

4 Jun 13, 2017
Reply by Umar Dastgir

Problem using 'real serial device' (XBee) with SITL

Hi folksWe are trying to use SITL with a "real serial device" but so far we couldn't manage to get it working properly.The goal is to have…

Started by Ben S

2 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by cxgiacomo

How do I get lat/lon data from APMs Telemetry module?

I have an ArduCopter that I want to show it's location on a custom ground station.  How do I read the lat/lon info from the telemetry modul…

Started by Jeff Rousseau

7 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Deepak S.Reddy

Developer

Joystick control of ArduPlane not working

Hi Guys, I was trying to setup a Logitech Attack3 joystick for manual control of my APM running the latest ArduPlane 2.4 firmware. I'd like…

Started by Kabir

39 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by John

Xbee Pro S1 and Pixhawk telemetry issues [Urgent please]

Hello, After several though I decided to change the old APM 2.5 for  a brand new PIXHAWK. The telemetry set I had was a pair of Xbee pro S1…

Started by Enrho Ten

2 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Enrho Ten

Using the MAVlink library to read apm heartbeat over xbee on another arduino

Im currently designing an arduino gps tracking system for my APM, The aim is to have an seperate arduino board assertain it's gps location…

Started by Matthew Thurstans

4 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Basly Hedi

flying quadcopter using 4 channel RC and xbee

hello everyone, i have a quadcopter that uses APM2.6 controller and its flying manually using 4 channel RC, and i want to start flying it o…

Started by iyad

5 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by iyad

Joystick in Mission Planner?

Has anyone successfully used a joystick connected through the Mission Planner?  If so what kind of delay is experienced, in particular as i…

Started by Steven McAdam

3 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Michael Monti

Why do xBees have to be constantly debricked?

I have 2 xBee 900MHz with diydrones shields and if I don't remember to unplug the plane side xbee connection when I power up then it someti…

Started by steve

16 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Al Creigh

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service