All Discussions Tagged 'zoom' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PX4 Walkera Voyager 4 integrated aerial 16x zoom lens

A sneak peek at the Walkera Voyager 4 after a long year of development. Voyager 4 is a unique fusion of both aerodynamics and aerial video…

Started by noeL

0 Jul 21, 2016

What is the recommended map source for prefetching and more J

I have 3 questions: What is the recommended map source for prefetching, Google sat? Open Street maps? There is a very long list. There is a…

Started by Itzik Ronen

3 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by Greg

remote sony camera control via RM-VPR1 and any rc system HELP

hi guys im looking for advice  I have recently just finished my sky hero build and now have begun mounting my gimbal and camera equipment i…

Started by robincfey

7 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by Ken Falk

Feature request for Mission Planner

Hi Michael, every time I open Mission Planner I reset the zoom level because it defaults back to almost full zoom out. Is it possible that…

Started by steve

2 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by steve

Zoom Cameras on MultiCopters/CAM_X_DZ parameters

I am trying to use a zoom video camera - does anybody else have experience of doing so? Specifically, I have a problem with tuning the yaw.…

Started by Bill Jowitt

3 May 20, 2012
Reply by Mike Boland

SLR Camera, zoom lens

Hello, On an SLR camera, how to manage a zoom lens from the ground? Is somebody have already experienced or developed a system? Would it…

Started by Lagneau

2 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by John Arne Birkeland

HD video and camera control zoom remotely?

Does anyone know of any good quality small cameras that will output SD video while recording HD video(Like the gopro).... I would like to s…

Started by Joel

22 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Roger Powers

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service