Hi all,Some of these I've had up for sale for a while now, other's I've just taken off my rig.I have prices in mind but please feel free to make offers on anything you see listed!!I purchased all of these motors to try and work out the best motor/prop combo for my setup but I don't have much time to mess with it anymore and I'm tired of them taking up space.All of these motors have maybe a total of 15 flights on them.They're all well balanced and, have never been crashed or exposed to water.X4108s-14 480kv x4x4110s 580kv x4I'd prefer to sell them as sets but I'm open to ideas.I also have 1 set (2) of T-motor 15x5R Carbon Fiber PropsAnd, a Tarot 650 Carbon-Fiber Quadcopter Frame (non-sport version). Includes camera-rail and landing gear.I also have a DYS 3 Axis GoPro Smart Gimbal for sale. (GoPro not included)It has an Alexmos - Basecam 8bit board (not a knock-off brand) and is balanced for a GoPro Hero 4, but a 3 would work as well.I've had this set up and running well for a good while but minor tweaking will need to be done when used on a different rig, that's just how these gimbals work. However, they are great gimbals and they offer TONS of features compared to other plug-and-play systems out there.I ran a custom GoPro USB video-out cable thru the Yaw axis hollow-shaft so you can actually make about 3-4 full 360degree rotations before the wires get tangled. Also, the USB out has a 5v BEC in line so you can charge the GoPro off your flight-pack while flying.PM me if you'd like to make an offer or for more details or questions.Thanks!

IMG_0319.JPG

IMG_0318.JPG

IMG_0317.JPG

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• How much for the 650 Frame

This reply was deleted.

Activity