Looking for designer/engineer to can team up on build. We have created a drone that is more efficient. first prototype was successful. The concept improves the drone lift capabilities/payload/battery life and has potential to change the future of drone technology

wanted: Designer with 3d Design skills (preferable solidworks) We will be 3d printing the prototype. Designer must have portfolio on hand for reference.

Must be willing to sign binding contract and NDA.

qualifying candidates please send Name, Experience, portfolio to gsinnovationsanddesign at gmail com

MaxPayload UAVs

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Zona Spasial said:

Hi,

we're survey company that using drone / UAV for mapping in Indonesia. we can help you to build better airframe and engineering analysis. we have UAV division and 3D Modelling division to modelling UAV and sparepart. thank you

3702455082?profile=original

aduh om.. please deh...

klo om pajang foto gituan di kaskus mungkin ada yg percaya klo itu hasil desain..

please deh.. jgn malu maluin.. 

orang butuh hasil "desain" bukan 3d model hasil nyontek...

3d Designer wanted - drone that lifts 200% more payload using new tech
    Looking for designer/engineer to can team up on build. We have created a drone that is more efficient. first prototype was successful. The concept im…
  • Hi,

we're survey company that using drone / UAV for mapping in Indonesia. we can help you to build better airframe and engineering analysis. we have UAV division and 3D Modelling division to modelling UAV and sparepart. thank you

3702454850?profile=original

Zona Spasial
    Perusahaan Survey dan Pemetaan. Survey Foto Udara UAV, 3D Laser Scan, Survey Batimetri dan Analisis Data Citra untuk kebutuhan berbagai sektor
  • Is it a helicopter?
  • Hello,

I worked as a UAV Research Engineer and I have done lot of optimization work, aircraft conceptual design, stress analysis, 3d Modelling using solidworks and manufacturing air frames using composite material (carbon fiber). Is it a fixed wing UAV? I can join with you for the project.

https://www.fiverr.com/udithag/

This reply was deleted.

Activity