Replies

• Hello! I did not use 3d printing for that purpose. I can recommend IT company blog article about <a href="https://madappgang.com/blog/food-delivery-app-development-everythin... delivery app development</a> and overview of food delivery market. Check it out!
    Food Delivery App Development: Trends, Features, & Cost Estimations
    Want to develop a food delivery app in the post-COVID age? Read on to discover the hottest industry trends, the state of the market, and the essentia…
  • I'm also thinking about it, actually, except 3d printing, I'm dreaming to develop AR/VR software for my custom project. I want my drone not only recording stuff, but also showing augmented content.

AR/VR development
    Use services of skilled AR/VR developers from Skywell Software company. We always have an innovative solution for any demand and know how to bring yo…
  • hi, we're survey company in Indonesia. we have 3D printer with basic filament and mold injection to print spare part in engineering component.

Zona Spasial
    Perusahaan Survey dan Pemetaan. Survey Foto Udara UAV, 3D Laser Scan, Survey Batimetri dan Analisis Data Citra untuk kebutuhan berbagai sektor
  • We offer a CAD service & 3D Printing, CNC & injection Molding. 

email me for a free quote cf@3dcompare.com

• Check Thingiverse, a user under the name of Swepet designed a fully printable quadcopter. There are also other various parts such as motor mounts and landing gear there. Having a 3D printer myself, I too am designing a 3D printed/aluminum frame for my first quad.

There are many threads here at DIYDrones on this very subject, and several members have their own printers as well.
This reply was deleted.

Activity