3DR Telemetry (433 MHz) and EzUHF or Dragonlink

Hi everyone,

Was considering getting an EzUHF or Dragonlink Tx/Rx kit for extra long range, but realized that their frequencies range may be interfering with the 3DR Telemetry kit. (I live in Europe so I have the 433 MHz version.)

Any idea how to overcome this or alternative for a long range RC system?

Or maybe this is not an issue?

I'm currently using a Turnigy 9X with FrSky DJT module and D8R-ii plus receiver (flashed with D8R-XP firmware)

Thanks everyone for your advices :)

Mathieu

P.S.: 900 MHz telemetry is not an option since

- It's forbidden

- it would get a lot of interferences from GSMs (900 MHz frequency here in France)

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Merci Matthieu.

• Hello Tony,

this is getting far more technical that I can handle ;)

I bought the units from Marcin and they performed well. (Had to buy antennas and that was a pain to find reasonably sized ones).

I will PM you Marcin’s email address so you can have the details you need.

Cheers

Mathieu 

Tony said:

Hello Mathieu,

1- Do you confirm the presence of HM-TRP on both ways of the modules ?

2- If it is the case, have you flashed a new firmware using usb to serial to ttl connection in order to change the frequency down to 868Mhz ?

3- Do you use a sprectrum analyser to eventuelly observe the frequency shift ?

Hi everyone, Was considering getting an EzUHF or Dragonlink Tx/Rx kit for extra long range, but realized that their frequencies range may be interfer…
  • Hello Tony,

this is getting far more technical that I can handle ;)

I bought the units from Marcin and they performed well. (Had to buy antennas and that was a pain to find reasonably sized ones).

I will PM you Marcin’s email address so you can have the details you need.

Cheers

Mathieu 

Tony said:

Hello Mathieu,

2- If it is the case, have you flashed a new firmware using usb to serial to ttl connection in order to change the frequency down to 868Mhz ?

Hi everyone, Was considering getting an EzUHF or Dragonlink Tx/Rx kit for extra long range, but realized that their frequencies range may be interfer…
  • or did you just buy it ?

• Hello Mathieu,

• Hi Tony,

for what it’s worth, I went with Marcin’s modules and it worked like a charm.

;)

best,

Mathieu

Tony said:

Hello Marcin,

I/m french I Have the same problem, would you accept a pm from me ?

THanks.

• Hi Tony,

for what it’s worth, I went with Marcin’s modules and it worked like a charm.

;)

best,

Mathieu

Tony said:

Hello Marcin,

THanks.

• Hello Marcin,

THanks.

• 868MHz version.

• Thanks Marcin
      Just not sure if your talking about about the RC or the 3DR telemetry link?
This reply was deleted.

Activity