ESC programming

I had an ESC (BP30ESC), but I don't have any RC receiver and transmitter. I wonder if anyone knows how to program an ESC without using receiver/transmitter?I have microprocesor that outputs PWM singles and controls servos. When I output a 100% duty cycle PWM (2 mseconds rate) to ESC (that is powered by a 3s Lipo battery), a brushless motor (BP 2212-6) controlled by the ESC beeps one time and spins for about 5 seconds, and it stops.Has anyone have these kinds of experience to share?ThanksDavid

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Can i use the controller on the flight control board for doing PWM for ESC's instead of attaching a separate programming card with each ESC that i use? i intend to program ESC with controller on my flight control board that will get commands from the rceiver.

• "they" sell programming cards for some ESC's. i plug the ESC to power and the programming card and start pushing buttons only. works veryvery nice and fast.

i found that even some "no brand" cheapo ESC work with some other brands programming cards. search at google for this feature, maybe your ESC is compatible...
This reply was deleted.

Activity