Hi all,

I just bought an FrSky Taranis for my quad copter and needed to get the Mavlink data up on the Taranis LCD telemetry display. So here is my solution using a Teensy3.1 as a converter between MavLink and the S.Port on FrSky X8R.

See attached file below...

Views: 306632

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ok, that is some kind of config problem n my mac , in windows it compiles ok, now lets see if it works fine ..

Where can i find a "working" configuration  file? , compatible with wolk lua script, of course i know i will need then to modify and adapt for my setup, im using a pixhawk, hexa, thanks

Hi guys, just about to implement this myself. I will be putting together the resistor  network tonight for cell monitoring. I didn't have exactly the right resistors so calced new values for the teensy program, the divisor numbers.

not sure if it will work but will try. I've attached my excel spreadsheet so you can alter resistor values and hopefully get the right divisor number for the program code.

Attachments:

H luis

is there any progress on AC 3.3 & OPEN TX 2.1 with taranis and teensy ?

regarding your script 

currently i am on ac 3.2.1 open tx 2.0.17 and didn't preformed test flight yet  

Hi

3.3 is not out yet. I'd rather wait until it releases definitely.

cool

so i test with 3.2.1 and wait ...

thanks

Also 2.1 on OpenTX broke the telemetry, because a new system has been implemented.....

Hi Clooney,

could you find any solution?

Mean while i´m trying to get the X4RSB to work. But I got wrong figueres on the A2 (HDOP)

Does someone has experience with the X4RSB receiver?

Today I tried the X4RSB at the first look, all data ok except of the HDOP.  The A2 (HDOP) varies between 80 (which show in the lua script 0,8) and 840. Actual the real HDOP is 0.8. So for me it looks like that there is is digit or rounding error.

Does someone has a clue how I can solve that problem?

Hi Andre, 

If you are using my opentx2.1 branch, the problem could be my script.

It is still in heavy development and not for productive use.

In the normal branch it should work.

Just committed last Changes.
Basiclly LUA should work now, but Values have to be verified.

so that means a lot of work for you i guess ?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service