I crashed my Iris+ (hit geofence and landed on unstable ground). I fixed the Iris+ and flew it again without any problems.

Now some weird stuff happened as it did not follow me anymore and controls were not good. I started all over again: new firmware did all the necessary steps to setup a new copter. 

Now in MP I have done all the steps and set all the settings by the book, only changed the fence to max 50m Alt en 300m distance. 

I get a green light when arming, no errors at all. When I arm, all is ok untill 50% throttle. Above 50%, the Iris is complete OUT OF CONTROL. 

It does not respond to anything at all, RTL does not work, LAND does not work, DISARM does not work. The last time it hit the sky till 1500 meters then dropped down out of sight in someones backyard. Thank god the guy was able to track me down via an adverstisement on the internet so I could read out the logs and send it to 3DR.

I just rebuilt the iris, again setup the whole thing and tried to arm. After 50% again full throtlle, but I just kept my arm on it so had to pull the battery to stop it (did not respond on Tx). Under 50% the motors keep spinning at real high speeds. Nothing changes. 

So, attached is the latest log. Can someone check it for me, pretty pretty please? If you need more info/logs/details. Let me know! 

2016-04-13 14-53-50 29.bin

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You are testing in alt hold mode. You should try it in stabilize.

And your Alt Hold mode is not working due to completely wrong PID settings. You have all zeros in "Throttle Accel" PID. You must set default settings: P=0.5, I=1.0, D=0, IMAX=80

This will fix it :)

• And here is the log from the magic 1,5km flight...

https://we.tl/Ej4JAgvHAs

This reply was deleted.

Activity