Another PixHawk Problem

Hello Everyone,

I have had a problem with one of my Y6 motors dropping out midflight. I had purchased a Y6 Kit from diydrones and am running a PixHawk flight controller. It seems to be an intermittent problem however has happened several times and appears to go away. It seems to also be consistently occurring on the aircrafts right side motor system. When it had happened before I replaced both the ESC and Motor to be safe. Since then it had worked fine until today. Attached is the flight log from the incident.

Any suggestions as to what the problem could be? Is it a sync issue? Thanks for your help.

2014-10-17 15-35-05.log

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Interesting. I had the exact same problem with my rear bottom motor/ESC on my 3DR Y6.
    I replaced the combo and have had a couple successful flights. I can't duplicate the issue on the bench, so I don't know whether it was the motor or ESC. I hope the issue doesn't return like yours did.
  • Another thing to note is that the motor that I believed failed appears to run fine on ground testing when bypassing the PixHawk. I do this by plugging a RX directly into the RC line of the ESC and a direct battery.

This reply was deleted.

Activity