APM 2.5 issue

I've just received new APM 2.5. When testing its log data seem problematic: altitude mix and altitude GPS are of very high value, about 170 m although I tested on the ground. Then I tried to install a new Mission Planner, version 1.2.22, but the PC can't connect to APM 2.5 board again

Can anyone suggest an idea?

2012-11-26 09-48 1.log

error.JPG

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Is it removed from param list too? If it is removed from the param list too, this is not good for developers.

• Guys, I had the same issue after installing the MP 1.2.22, very difficult to connect after the update, but it eventually managed to connect after PC restart and several attempt...

BTW where have the "reverse" checkboxes gone in Radio Calibration ?? I was playing with that just before the update, but now I seem to be reversed and don't know where to change it...

(APM 2.5)

• Hi, what platform have you installed the APM into, Plane, Multirotor Traditional Heli?  

Also do you have a telemetry radio installed?  If not your computer may have assigned the com port to a diffrent number.   If a windows computer check under the device manager for the correct com port and ensure that it is set to connect at 115200 

This reply was deleted.

Activity