I ve been flying a quadcopter with apm 2.6 for awhile now. But recently it started acting weird. It keeps landing on its own all of a sudden. Its totally well within range , in fact all the times this happened, the drone was within 10 meters from me. Today it crashed all of a sudden and i figured the mode has changed to LAND after going through the logs.

Please someone help me understand this. I will attach the log files i dont really know how to read those.

Thanks in advance. 

2016-03-15 16-22-31.bin

2016-03-15 16-22-31.log

2016-03-15 16-22-31.log.xml

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Direct from Mission Planner/Analyse Log:

Log File C:/Users/UAVS/AppData/Local/Temp/tmp564C.tmp.log
    Size (kb) 421.1748046875
    No of lines 6185
    Duration 0:03:14
    Vehicletype ArduCopter
    Firmware Version V3.2.1
    Firmware Hash 36b405fb
    Hardware Type
    Free Mem 0
    Skipped Lines 0

Test: Autotune = NA -
    Test: Balance/Twist = NA -
    Test: Brownout = FAIL - Truncated Log? Ends while armed at altitude 5.54m
    Test: Compass = GOOD - mag_field interference within limits (0.85%)

Test: Dupe Log Data = GOOD -
    Test: Empty = GOOD -
    Test: Event/Failsafe = FAIL - ERR found: FS_THR
    Test: GPS = WARN - Min satellites: 6, Max HDop: 3.69
    Test: IMU Mismatch = NA -
    Test: Parameters = GOOD -
    Test: PM = NA -
    Test: Pitch/Roll = NA -
    Test: Thrust = NA -
    Test: VCC = WARN - VCC min/max diff 1.25v, should be <0.3v

Not so sure about the brownout assumption because the log ended at altitude, as I am currently trying to find the cause of a crash I had which says the same thing but is not the case as I have dual power supplies and little voltage fluctuation.

2 Points:

Test: Event/Failsafe = FAIL - ERR found: FS_THR  is worth following up on. Radio signal or Tx problem?

then

Test: VCC = WARN - VCC min/max diff 1.25v, should be <0.3v  could this be causing the Rx to stop? 

and 

Test: GPS = WARN - Min satellites: 6, Max HDop: 3.69 but you weren't flying in GPS modes so that should not cause a land.  What FS settings do you have?

Radio issues seems to dominate the log at the point of crash, but I am not that experienced at reading these.

This reply was deleted.

Activity