APM Copter 2.9.1.b has been released to the Mission Planner and is also posted in the downloads area.
2.9.1b is a maintenance release incorporating changes to 4 default parameters that have been optimized since 2.9.1 was released.  There are also 4 minor bug fixes.  There are no code function changes or additional features.

The changes are:
1) reduce default INS_MPU6K_FILTER to 20hz
2) reduce InertialNav Z-axis time constant to 5 (was 7)
3) increased max InertialNav accel correction to 3 m/s (was 1m/s)
4) reduce yaw_rate P default to 0.20 (was 0.25)
5) bug fix for alt_hold being passed as int16_t to get_throttle_althold_with_slew which might have caused problems if you climbed over 320m.
6) bug fix for throttle after acro flip (was being kept at min throttle if pilot switched out of ACRO mode while inverted)
7) bug fix to acro trainer to do with roll correction 
8) prevent cli from being entered more than 20seconds after reboot.

Users are recommended to:
    Update Mission Planner to 1.2.41 and
    Update their flight code to 2.9.1b from the Firmware tab on Mission Planner. There is no need to go through a new configuration process in the Mission Planner.

Views: 99877

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have the same Dome and similar problem, can you show a photo how you modificate it? Thank's

By the way, the PX4 comes with a super beeper that can even play tunes.

Hi

What do you think about this axel Z? 

Thanks

Atti

Looks good Attila!

Thank you Leonard

I can start tuning my PIDs now  :)

I have also had some scary descend moments lately. Heres a tip I found at multirotor uk:

Tips
"My copter slowly rises or descends when I enable Alt-Hold or Loiter" .
The throttle deadband when in alt-hold or loiter mode is from 40% ~ 60% of the throttle.  If you have an overpowered or underpowered copter then when in stabilize mode the throttle required to maintain a hover may be outside this range.  So when you engage alt-hold or loiter your throttle is outside of the deadband and arducopter thinks you want to climb or descend.  The simple solution is to move your throttle back to center as you engage alt-hold.  A permanent solution is to modify the THR_MID parameter through the mission planner's Adv Parameter List screen.  If your copter hover at 40% of throttle stick when in stabilize mode, make THR_MID = 400.  If it hovers at 60% of throttle make the parameter 600, etc.

Heres the Source..

Yes, flying over people over urban areas - what a demonstration of pure stupidity.  If I was a politician i would ban drones right away.

Use something below 100 gr for this.

jajajjjajhh, it is true ... but is less likely to hurt anyone that a larger hexa because this drone is very small and should cost less crashing. Interezante What is the stability and the transmission of the video data. Novel technique.

If I understood french I might find that more interesting, but to me it looks like multi-diversity for video + audio telemetry... that's kind of old hat these days. The little hexa was pretty stable for it's weight, but again nothing to stop the presses over IMHO.

I have almost a year APM2.5 and it went very well and I learned to develop drones with your help. Arducopter I will not change for any other systems, but I also take my hat off "Mikrokopter" drones and "Microdrones" (are very expensive), incidentally the Guinness record "MD4-1000" (19.980 Euro, without communications accessories) flying time and this drone crossed the Alps from Switzerland to Italy . Interesting.... 

watch these videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw-a7dY9hIQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq1TdYHfO6Y

Live Arducopter....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service