Replies

• UPDATE 1/13: The APM code is no longer kept in this Google Code Git repository. It has now moved to GitHub here. The instruction below are just archival

diydrones
    diydrones has 7 repositories available. Follow their code on GitHub.
  • Hi! Could you tell me how can I download the APM Mission Planner Open Source Codes? Thank you.

• HI,marianne.I've tried to download the Mission Planner's code from svn, use Git Gui, but failed.It downloaded in objects\pack, an over 200mb file and then crushed.I don't know why I can't use Download SVN to complete the process, it didn't work.So er... could you send an e-mail with the code to me ??  My English not so good , I hope you could understand what I said. Thanks a lot. My e-mail address: elude0306@gmail.com      Thanks again!

FAILED.IT
  • this :

string[] cmds = rm.GetString("MAVCmd").Split(new char[] { '\r', '\n' }, StringSplitOptions.RemoveEmptyEntries);

this is orginal code and i only move a label.

• i download that great codes and works fine. thanks diydrones!

but when i try to modify "FlightPlanner" like moving a label or anything i get this error:

---------------------------

A Major error has occured : System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at ArdupilotMega.GCSViews.FlightPlanner..ctor() in C:\Documents and Settings\H0S3iN\My Documents\DownloadSVN13\APMs 2010\GCSViews\FlightPlanner.cs:line 506

at ArdupilotMega.MainV2..ctor() in C:\Documents and Settings\H0S3iN\My Documents\DownloadSVN13\APMs 2010\MainV2.cs:line 148
    OK  

code built fine and have no error or warning during building progress but when i try to run exe file, i get error!
    can any one help me?

• Chris, to not open a new thread, i'll ask here: MAVLink use any kind of encoding? I'm asking because i'm planing to build my own mission planner (open-source too), but i'll write in lazarus so we (MAC users) can use without any VM.

I readed some documentation about MAVLink and message ID's, types, etc....byt looking on mission planner, i'm getting a message from about every second and isn't readable....also, doesn't look heartbeat pack. 

Note: i'm not in 'console' mode switch.

Tks.

• hi friends . i am working on the sorce code of  APM mission planer. but when i downlaod the open source files and open the files , the problem occour's. the problem is that ther is no GUI only the code can i view . but i want a complete open source project in a single folder so that i just click the main *.snl file and it open in VC# and i view UGI also code as same as working in CV# . i want to  change some text boxes and and GUI with specific data according to my aera. provide me plz a complete pack of apm mission planer.

• Developer

its on the ardupilot-mega svn, the same place as the apm code.

https://code.google.com/p/ardupilot-mega/

This reply was deleted.

Activity