Developer

APM:Plane 2.75 released

APM:Please 2.75 has now been released.

Have a look at the release notes in the forum for lots of details on the changes in this release.

I'd also ask that you not reply to this posting, but instead use the new APM forums for discussion of the release. We'd like to use the 2.75 release as a trial of the new forums for release discussions, in the hope that it will provide a better way to host the discussions.

Cheers, Tridge

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey all,

I am going to use the latest firmware (2.76) to fly my RC C17 (http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__17784__usaf_c17_globemas...)

This airframe is less responsive compared to many others. So, first, I wanted to tune this in HIL  before i go out there and crash it!

Actually, I flied this using very old firmware (2.4 I guess), and had couple of crashes til I got it right.

But now with the all new release 2.76, I wanted first to test this in X-Plane. So I built a fairly accurate 3D model for this.

Now I am testing this in X-Plane, and I know even if I got it flying nicely in x-plane, it's just 50% certainty. But still much better than 0%!

So my question is:

1-  During the takeoff stage, I'd like to use the frontwheel to keep the plane on the center line (not to go off road), so I decided to put it in the rudder channel and use the ground steering new feature to solve this problem. Is this approach correct?

Thanks in advance.

• I just flew this 2.75 today and my Penguin is all messed up.. RTL used to be smooth, today it was hunting for the target altitude like mad.. it was set at 600.. it hunted wildly between 450 and 550, speeding up and down, in some crazy pattern.  location was ok but altitude was wild..  any ideas?  I didn't "re-tune" the plane at all so I didn't mess with any settings.. I was hoping the old stable settings would be fine..

What has happened?  I am sad...

• Hi

Is there any way to get 2 telemetry streams with this version? 

I could really use 2 telemetry streams at different baud rates.. one at 2400 and one at 57600... is there such possibility?

Thanks

• Developer

replies have now been unlocked in the forum posting, sorry for the confusion!

• I'll put the thank you here and and future questions on the new thread.
    THANK YOU!! So many of my requests were met in this release. I'm very grateful.
This reply was deleted.

Activity