APM:Please 2.75 has now been released.

Have a look at the release notes in the forum for lots of details on the changes in this release.

I'd also ask that you not reply to this posting, but instead use the new APM forums for discussion of the release. We'd like to use the 2.75 release as a trial of the new forums for release discussions, in the hope that it will provide a better way to host the discussions.

Cheers, Tridge

Views: 2854

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Tridge,  I finally got out to try the settings you recommended.. 

I installed 2.76 also..

Here is my log file.. I don't understand all the bad compass health warnings.. I don't know what to do about them or should I be worried.

I felt the plane flied about as good as it has with my old settings.. I know thats weird, since I saw that my old settings were way out of the default values.. but most importantly, the RTL is exactly the same..

The plane flies wildly with RTL... This must have happened in a firmware upgrade somewhere.. maybe it just effects a few of us or something. I used to have a very stable RTL

Hope you can find why it is doing this.. thanks!

Attachments:

Please note the place to now discuss 2.75 and 2.76 is the new forums http://ardupilot.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=77&sid=2ba6fdec2e66b... 

Many thanks 

GM

Hi Mack,

Paul and I have had a bit more of a look at the RTL behaviour and we think we know what is causing it. Your RTL is set to the default clockwise loiter, but if the plane approaches from an angle where it is going more anti-clockwise then it has trouble turning around so it is circling the right way.We've reproduced this is the simulator, and we hope to have a fix for the next release.

Cheers, Tridge

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service