Is there a set of shortcut / keyboard entries I can use to change modes in MP/AP - using the mouse is very slow going, especially if it is bright outside. I was hoping I could have a keyboard shortcut for RTL for example.

Thanks

Views: 1194

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OK going crazy. I am sure this is a simple problem. I have downloaded Mission Planner and APM Planner to see what the shortcut keys are. 

Gut feeling is that lots of people would want to press a key to change a mode, rather than fiddling with the mouse in the field. Maybe I am missing the obvious :-)

Any ideas?

Thanks

Scott

I was wondering the same thing.  I want to build a GCS with hardware buttons to change settings, modes etc... but haven't been able to find anything other than the f keys to change screens etc.  Would be nice to have this in a future release.

This gets my vote too. My mouse hand gets a bit shaky when I start to panic.

The only short-cut keys I've found are these:

• F12 – disconnect or connect from/to USB or Telemetry
  • F5 – Refresh parameters
  • F2 – change to Flight Data tab
  • F3 – change to Flight Planner tab
  • F4 – change to Configuration tab
  • F5 – Refresh parameter list
  • CTL-G Nmea Output
  • CTL-W Wizard config interface

Sam

Also CTRL-S writes parameters to the APM and CTRL-F = Find (if parameter page is active).

Consider opening an issue here with a list of shortcuts you'd all like to see.

Thanks Graham,

I've just posted on a different thread to suggest we could also use a Python script..?

Sam

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service