I have an APM2.5 in AuruCopter mode.
I am able to power on and connect to the unit via direct USB connection.
When I connect my 14.7v 4S LiPo to the Power Module and then connect the PM to the APM2.5, it does not power on.
Power Module '3DR APM 2.5 model 2012-09-24'
I have confirmed:
- 15.06v on the LiPo terminals
- 15.06v delivered via the Output on the PM (to ESCs)
- 1.03v when I test the +5v pad on the PM. Confirmed voltage on the female end of the APM connector (red wire and next black wire)
- 1.03v confirmed across pins on back of APM unit
- 1.45v when I test the 'V' pad on the PM. Confirmed voltage on APM connector (last wire before 2 ground wires)
- 1.45 confirmed across pins on back of APM unit
- 0v on the 'I' pad on the PM
JP1 is OPEN
Mission Planner 1.2.69 (Optioanl Hardware, Battery Monitor) reads 15.012v when the APM is powered by the USB port