Replies

• Hexa was completely crushed in this crash. Can anyone explain if this is normal behavior for the yaw, or is it an override from apm. I will do some deep test with my quad to night. I have attached log file, you must use mp.99 or later to view it.

3692313593?profile=original

3692313670?profile=original

2011120511387.log

• Jason, I have old problem.

In the afternoon, I will ATL Hold (have wind). It's fast snappish up and down. It's nearly crash on the ground.

Next, I test ATL Hold on my hand and push down. it don't come up to set point altitude. and I pull up it don't go down to same. I think is case problem in ATL Hold when have wind up to lift and have snappish or nearly out of control.

I think you should edit to same is .49, but I like new stabilize system in .55. Because , It's easy control. 

Thank you ....

Balloon

• Developer

I plan to do auto-land soon. But it requires a new flight mode. I may ditch Position mode since the new alt hold throttle control can replicate it.

Once that is done you will be able to do RTL with Auto-land if you loose the signal.

Jason

• Developer

Hello Jason,

I have just done a new test flight of the v2.0.55, and as far as I am concerned, all is OK. Only the log.pde of the v 2.0.55 is buggy, so I have replaced the current by the log.pde of the v 2.0.50 and now the baro_alt is recorded successfully.

I have also reduced the arming time from 30 to 10...

See below my altitude log during the ALT_HOLD test:

3692312909?profile=original

Below my working PID setup:

3692312868?profile=original

Regards, Jean-Louis

• I have tryed 55 in a lot of flight now it seems very stabilt, but stick input are nessesary to holding it in position, maybe this can be trimmed with pid, Jason can the princip in this patch be used in Loiter as well? I have not yet tryed the new Alt hold.

• Great idea!  Can't wait to try it.

• Developer

Hello Jason,

I have just done a quick test of the 055 with the new Alt_Hold. Its works fine for me, the altitude hold seems more reactive to the Vz gust and altitude lock seems more accurate. Good work.

I am still have the small pb about the baro_alt datas which aren't recorded in the log file...

Regards, Jean-louis

• Jason ,I have suspect about failsafe.

If I will use failsafe function. What's i should use or setting radio? 

Now, I used Futaba 72 Mhz PCM mode. In Middle month I will change turnigy 9x. 

failsafe from Mikrocopter 

• I will uploading....... thank you jason.

This reply was deleted.

Activity