ArduCopter 2.7.1 will become available on Mission Planner and in the downloads area shortly. This release contains a few important bug fixes as well as the first implementation of the MPU6000 sensor-fusion code. 

Detailed changes are in the commit log. Here's a summary:

New:

- Preliminary support for MPU6000 on board sensor-fusion (DMP)

- AP_Limits: Experimental "bounce" mode, for smaller spaces (LIM_RECMODE)

Bugs:

- Bug fix for yaw error buildup on takeoff

- Fix in Auto mode for failsafe handling

- Fixes to 3-axis camera gimbal code

Views: 37232

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not totally true you can plug in with the cable in the field but its a pain. Your drivers may not be loaded on the laptop properly

I use the mav link an no problems to do all the setup such as level and tweak the PIDs in the other windows. So this is a software bug. The MP reads everything fine. I can access the param list and make adjustments there and up load them. Its just the Arducopter Config page button wont work. That,s the page  were I prefer to make the tweaks.

Hello,

I just tested the version v2.7.1, everything goes well and then all of a sudden, the engines cut. it is less violent than in version 2.7, and less often. but the problem is still present.
I went back to 2.6 and everything works very well.

Does anyone have a solution?

Hi! This is my 1st post here, and i am completly new to APM2. The APM2 replaced my homebrew MWII board (promini,WMP,Bma020,BMP085). After reading a lot in your wiki and the german fpv-community i assembled it with a alubackplate on my old gaui 330 and attached my Frsky D4FR (sumsignal), my ESC were already set to 1000-2000 (like my transmitter). The maiden on stock settings was ok but after a little bit of PID tuning it is doing great in stabilized mode! So thanks for your work! BTW: Do you have acc z ("yaw") implemented in altitude hold? I did a simple, crude but working implementation on mwii 2.1.

Keep it coming!

Cheers

Rob

Second this! ESC's throttle calibration lost after upgrading to 2.7.1. Working after recalibration.

estebanflyer:

Is there a way to dial how much the pitch angle changes when switching ch6? I have a switch, not a pot.

Have a look at the text above the last image in Pitch/roll camera gimbal. There you can see a Min and Max spinbox field below the "CH6 Opt"-ComboBox. That should set the range for the Poti respectivly the Min/Max value for your switch.

Tried to take some pic the other day in loiter, but it was wobbling so much I could not frame the pic right..

Is there anything I can do decrease the wobble... Loiter P does not help enough...

Eddie Weeks

www.jetlens.com

Try lowering RATE P a little.

I can't get Loiter right either, wobble is always present, wasn't in v2.7

probably due to the implementation of the new gps

Loiter is SO good now... it willl stay right there +-3 feet... I grab the hex.... Drag it away 20 feet

and it flies right back.....   But it wobbles all the time... even when its right on the spot..

what is that wobble ? ...  After draging it away from the spot 20 feet... The copter leans over 2-3 deg steady..

and wobbles on top of that... it seems like the wobble is a bug or bandaid .. just guessing...

you may have RATE P or STAB P too high.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service