Hi all

Am I the only one or is the Mission Planner interface now running really slow.

It seems to be working but the updates seem to be a couple of seconds apart making it sluggish moving around menus and trying to setup things.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Views: 475

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i have noticed also the same , updates , menus

connection with the copter.

everything really slow

Thanks for the reply Willems

I started to notice it a few versions of APM ago and just thought it was a problem with my PC.

I've checked my comms port and all seems OK.

Anybody else having the same issue??

what graphics card do you have in your pc? and have you updated the graphics card driver?

The general concensus is to update your video drivers but ive tried to on My Dell inspiron mini 10 netbook using the update function of hardware manager, plus the Dell website, and they seem to be the newest version.

Hope you guys have better luck!

I have the same issue, the main front screen takes ages to fully load when switching back from another menu screen, I have an ATI mobility radeon 9700, it's old I know and don't think any new drivers have come out for it in a long time, but until a couple of releases ago I didn't have any problems.  

im supprised that doesnt work. i test on a asus eeepc, which has very similar spec without a problem. also test on an old celeron 1.7, both of wich run fine. Davey check the intel site vs the dell website.

and lee check the ati website.

Will do! Many thanks.

Guys/Gals

A few versions of APM ago everything was sweet - what has happened to change things?

I never had this problem before - what has caused this??

The hud converted to opengl, for better performance/fullscreen. its only a problem on older computer that dont have new drivers installed.

I updated my video board driver and all is sweet now.

I'm now back to a reactive real time screen that is responsive.

Thanks for the advice - I would not have thought to have done this.

Time to go flying.

good to hear john.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service