Attopilot current reading

We installed the attopilot sensor last night. The voltage reading seems to be working great but no where do I see the current reading. Am I missing some thing? Where in the mission planner is that displayed?

Thanks guys

Kevin

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i dont think you can get a direct readout of current draw directly from tlogs or status

there is a CLI test that gives the current reading im mA though. i think its in the battery test.

Im at work offshore and dont have my quad here to play with... so i cant get into the CLI and let you know exactly where it is.

• I second these features,and more!

1) would be nice to have actual instataneous current readout in amps. to see how close we are to limits for ESC's

2) keep the battery used/left percentage in eeprom.

3) add a button to reset the battery (press when connecting a newly charged battery.) maybe in the MP - or on the APM itself

4) maybe a check when pushing the button above for battery capacity

5) diplay mAh consumed aswell as percentage.

I have put in an enhancement request in arducopter wiki http://code.google.com/p/arducopter/issues/detail?id=434

not sure if it shold go on the MP one too? I think it may need updates on both though.

The normal use case, if you have it installed, calibrated and configured, is in terms of a percentage next to the voltage reading. The real-time current use is calculated against the configured mAh rating you've specified, and a percentage of available power is displayed in the HUD. 

This reply was deleted.

Activity