i'm not sure exactly where to post this but I hope someone can help me.  I purchased the APM 2.6 Mega with Ublox GPS (with compass), minum osd, 3dr power module, and telemetry from Readytoflyquads.com. 

I have setup the board and run Mission Planner wizard with no problems.  I calibrated and leveled my accelerometers and Mission Planner showed the artificial horizon as level as long as I don't move the board.  When I do move the board the horizon on the computer responds correctly to my movements but when I place it back on the table the horizon continues to move as far as 60 degrees back and forth until I unplug the board.  I also occasionally get a "bad gyro health" error.  

I have uploaded a video to Youtube which can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxJBEwjVpVo

If someone could please look at it and see if I am doing something wrong I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Jamie

Views: 9296

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Alright, I went into Config/Tuning and checked Advanced View. That brought those options back. Hope this helps :)

Thank you!  That fixed my Bad Gyro problem as well

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service