Mechanical single channel LiDAR is pretty common in our life, but two problems cannot be neglected, i.e. short service life and high price due to the rotating measurement mode.
CE30 launched by Benewake, a solid-state LiDAR with large FoV. It could simultaneously output grey and depth information within 132° horizontal FoV and 9° vertical FoV. Meanwhile no mechanical rotating components exist internally, so higher reliability and stability could be ensured.

3691365638?profile=original

Based on the optimized obstacle avoidance mode, the region of interest (ROI) can be customized to focus on the obstacle information in the ROI and enable unimpeded driving. It can be applied in the general vehicle field, including Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV, such as intelligent warehouse vehicle), autopilot cars and industrial automation, etc.

3691365398?profile=original

Here is the log file of Benewake solid-state CE30 log file, any problem please consult bw@benewake.com.
Update key point
⦁ Specification
⦁ ID/IP User-defined
⦁ Wide Voltage
⦁ Other problems about CE30

3691365717?profile=original

1. Specification
We provide latest specification and operating instructions.
《DE-LiDAR CE30-A Datasheet - V011-CN》
《DE-LiDAR CE30-A Datasheet - V011-EN》
《DE-LiDAR CE30-A 操作说明书 - V008》
《DE-LiDAR CE30-A operation manual - V008-EN》

《DE-LiDAR CE30-C Datasheet-V010-CN》
《DE-LiDAR CE30-C Datasheet-V010-EN》
《DE-LiDAR CE30-C 操作说明书 - V007》
《DE-LiDAR CE30-C Operation Manual - V007》

Download address: http://benewake.com/down.html
Problem consult: bw@benewake.com

2. ID/IP User-defined
1) Obstacle Avoidance Versions of CAN Port:
⦁ The baud rate can be customized to match the baud rate of other devices on the CAN bus
⦁ Customizable LiDAR CAN-ID (including data ID, heartbeat ID, command ID and configuration ID) to facilitate a CAN bus to carry multiple CE30-A LiDARs. Detailed Command is shown on picture below.

3691365763?profile=original

2) Cloud Point Versions IP Address:

3691365746?profile=original

LiDAR IP address can be customized to facilitate one robot carrying multiple CE30-C. Detailed command is shown on the picture below.

3691365658?profile=original

3691365822?profile=original

3691365773?profile=original

3691365671?profile=original

If you have any problems, please consult bw@benewake.com

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 3D Robotics

My hand-on first impressions of this are here.

Right now it looks very good, but need Python support and currently does not compile on ARM-based Linux computers, such as RaspberryPi

First impressions of Benewake CE30 solid-state LIDAR
    The era of small, cheap (sub-$1,000) Lidar is upon us, but it's still a bit in its teething stage. In this post, I'll give some initial hands-on impr…
This reply was deleted.

Activity