Hi,

Open source autopilots are widely used in the RC toys. I tried 3DR's pixhawk. It seems to be quite okay. There are also other open source autopilots.

The commercial autopilots are always used in commercial unmanned aircraft. They are somehow much more expensive than open source. I’m wondering what are commercial autopilots’ typical advantages compared with the best open source autopilots for conventional fixed wing usage. Could anyone give any hint on that?

Best,

Anna

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• after reading all this ,it is pointing to NIMA...........

• For me it's an autopilot manufacturer or something like that doing a market studying for how she/he ask, not a newby woman trying to learn, with that photo she/he especulated obtain more replies, any women like to use the photo of another woman even if horrible; ask your wifes guys ;) , it's a pitty but now nothing is believe with this woman/man.

• Why the profile picture of Park ni Ma if I may ask?

http://www.s1979.com/young/201301/pnm.html

• Oh well, there goes the thread......

Wish I could read Mandarin or Cantonese :-)

• Exactly LOL

If the bloke would have posted his own pic nobody would have minded his thread...

LOL again

• Now turdsurfer, explain EXACTLY, how you picked this up ? :-)

Nice lingerie, I might add.......

• Haha. It's like this: right click, then "Search Google for this image".

• mmmm....

"In July 2012, a South Korean woman with a sexy photo of microblogging reproduced in the Internet is crazy. It is reported that a recent photo of the actress because of some "KW7142 sexy lingerie," the video on the Internet is booming, won the Chinese netizens crazy download. Ningcai Shen, who were both included in the microblogging forward. Some users even video woman regarded as a "real house men and women of God."

(Chinglish translation by Google)
            • Mmmm, clearly the translation algorithm requires some work ?

This reply was deleted.

Activity