Hey guys, does anyone know how I can buy a prop spinner (I dunno if this is what it is actually called) separately to the motor? Motor is Turnigy D2836/8 1100kv. If I can just buy any, could you please let me know how to find the right one. If I'm not naming it right, it is similar to what is shown in the attached image.

Thanks a lot fellas.

Views: 149


Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hey mate, if you go on hobby King and search for propeller adapter they should come up. The one you have in the image is a collet type one. I'm in SA and have 4 spare black ones if your interested in buying them off me?

Thanks for the reply. I will get back to you on the offer soon, heading to the city tomorrow will have a look around then get back to you. :D

Hey not in a rush to buy the adapters but thanks for the offer and the help.



Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service