Good evening,

Since couple of time I'm doing some trials using a SX230 camera installed on a X5 wing.

The results seems to be ok, but I need to gain more trust :) that why I need your support regarding good sample pictures done by you.

To be more precise,please post some of your pictures, that you consider that are ok in terms of quality. If possible please point also the camera settings.

Here are some examples from me - 100m altitude (any advice is welcomed):

Views: 2026

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Alex

I'm a APM beginner and want to use a X5 with a digital camera.but I have no idea with how to start it

could you mind share your configuration file with us beginner,and talk about how to control a DC through autopilot

thank you very much.

Hello,

Here you can find all my settings :

http://www.myap.ro/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Gluonpilot-photomappi...

However I am not using APM but Gluonpilot v2.

Please let me know if you need more details regarding the setup.

This is pretty typical backscatter or a hotspot for images of soil or vegetation. In remote sensing they call this anisotropic reflectance, or you can get into all the details by looking up bidirectional reflectance. 

To avoid it fly earlier in the day when the winds are lighter anyway

Hi Alex,

Try using a UV filter, you won't have this reflection. In my experience, the best times for survey missions are half an hour after sunrise and an hour and a half to two hours before sunset. At noon times, brightness of the sun is too high.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service