Configurator: Save Calibration doesn't work

Hi,

I'm using Flight soft version 1.33 and Configurator v 1.2.1
When I have moved all the controls and I hit 'Save Calibration' I always get 'Update unsuccessful'.
'Try again' doesn't help. Visually everything is OK. Have I done something wrong?
Thanks for your help.

Marcel.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am trying to update from r138 to r376 code. I am also trying to use the configurator 1.2.1

This is the process
    1. Load code from Arduino.exe close out Arduino.exe
    2. Start Configurator 1.2.1 set timeout to 20
    3. Press Connect
    4. GoTo Initial Setup Press Initialize EEPROM
    5. Press Calibrate Transmitter, go thru the process and save

Can’t calibrate ESCs
    Transmitter calibration not saving minimum value (my radio is 970) configurator is still showing 1040 disarmed motors and 1100 for armed.
    Is there a serial command that will erase the EEPROM or is the initialize in the configurator enough?
  • Developer
    Yes latest code is ok on Acro but Stable is not so stable. We are working on this and we are working to create whole new architecture.

Try to change your locality as USA if you have something else. There was some problems with , and . on some versions and I don't remember if those were fixed on C1.2.1.
  • I too had the problem that the calibration didn't save.
    For me i found out it was a regionale settings issue in windows. Changing the regional format to english(us) and the calibration saved.
  • I also have the same problem. I am using Configurator 1.2.1 and flight software 1.31.
    Save calibration results in a message update unsuccesful.
  • Developer
    Do you have latest VISA drivers and how does Configurator work for you in generally?? Any timeouts or anything like that?
This reply was deleted.

Activity