Connecting a Lightware SF30B to a Pixhawk

What wires on a Lightware SF30B do I connect to the ADC plug on a Pixhawk ?

The Lightware SF30B can only connected to the ADC plug on Pixhawk, not the serial port because of speed factor.

Has Lightware gone out of business, their web page is not setup ?

Has the Rangefinder category been discontinued ?

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• @James Tate: The blue analog wire of the SF30B will connect directly to the ADC of a PixHawk. If you need more info please contact info@lightware.co.za

LightWare is still very much in business and is currently doing a major upgrade to all its systems including the website, new production facilities and a whole range of product improvements and new offerings. We have been inundated with so many orders that we've had to stop all marketing activities and concentrate on expanding the company so that we can keep up. The website will be back up in the next few days and I'll post information about the new products on this forum as soon as we have stock available. Just to wet your appetite they include a 16 beam LiDAR in both a static and 360 degree rotating configuration, small survey grade LiDAR for drones and fantastic new capabilities in the existing product lines such as multiple returns, full waveform analysis and in-system upgradability.

co.za Domain Homepage
    The co.za Domain Homepage - contains pertinent and detailed information specific to South African domain registrations
This reply was deleted.

Activity