NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS as of 11/10/16

Parallax Inc. is seeking to work with an enthusiastic, self-motivated, and knowledgeable Embedded Systems Engineer to develop firmware for microcontrollers in C/C++ and Assembly. This position is a project­-based contractor opportunity.

This contractor will be a principal contributor to the ongoing development of the firmware (and, to a lesser degree, related software) for the Parallax ELEV­-8 Flight Controller and sUAS Line of products.

For complete details and to apply, please visit Parallax's website here

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Gary McCray said:

For our information, will code produced be "open source" and if so which license?

Yes! We're a strong believer in open-source, and so our airframe design(CC BY 4.0), flight controller hardware (OSH, CC BY 4.0), and firmware/software (GNU 3.0, CC BY NC SA 4.0, respectively) are all open-source.

• For our information, will code produced be "open source" and if so which license?

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Derrick Davies liked lisa TDrones's profile
Wednesday
xemone liked Max Gilson's profile
Aug 31
nick rymer left a comment on ArduCopter User Group
"I recently switched laptops and now have Windows 10. I installed Mission Planner on my laptop and plugged a mRo SiK Telemetry Radio into the USB port. The radio is not recognized on the com ports but is instead on the "Other Devices" tab in Device…"
Aug 20
More…