CRASH:( People please help.

Hello everyone!

Today had very strange crash. Hexa was flying a mission, few minutes after take off hexa went down spining around itself(motors were spining) like it had low power or something came off. I had 11000 mah 4s maxamp lipo on it fully charged. But I heard an alarm a few time while it was in the air.

In crash lost: Lipo MaxAmp11A, SonyNexe5N, Frame, 6 Motors, Props, Custom Legs. (everything exept Arduno and ESC's and radios)

Does any one have any thoughts? Unfortunatly I can not say much myself when I looked at the log.

My specs:

3DR Hexa ready to fly (1400gr)

Sony Nex5n (350gr with lens and battery)

Gaui 2Axis gimbal (150gr)

Lipo 11000 mah 4s (800gr)

850kv 3DR motors

10x45 props

Weather: -6 deegre celcium, light wind

Huge thanks to everyone!

DSC00537.JPG

2013-03-13 19-07 38.kmz

2013-03-13 19-07 38.log

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Developer

Innokentiy,

It looks like a mechanical failure but I can't tell you much more than that.  I can see it's a mechanical issue (as opposed to a controller problem) because the controller's desired roll and pitch (Roll-In and Pitch-In) don't match the actual Roll and Pitch.  The spinning to the ground is what I'd expect from a hexacopter when it loses power to one motor although I haven't seen many actual logs of this happening.  It looks like at some times it does become inverted..i was hoping that a hexacopter would come down mostly level but spinning (ie yawing).

3692651170?profile=original

• More files

2013-03-13 19-07 38.log.gpx

IMG_2892.JPG

This reply was deleted.

Activity