Why this stupid software suddenly switched from STABILIZE mode to LAND mode by itself when all of the sudden lost GPS fix in my basement , it crashed broke a lot of stuff and I could not disable throttle it was flying on it's own until it broke all props damaged 1 arm and only then I had to disconnect battery to save motors  and stop my hexa, please check my .tlog file.

my last flight starts at 86% of the file.

What can I do to fix it?

HARDWARE : OEM APM. 2.5

FIRMWARE  : 3,01

all balanced calibrated and was flying outside OK!

TLOG file attached.

Views: 2000

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, I see what you mean. I've only been guilty of that a few dozen times or so :) Is there a 3.X setup instruction guide? I mean, I haven't been on the wiki in a long while, so it could have been updated and I would never know. Just seems like there's a dozen or so little settings to make sure you have set right, and there's no blaring obvious indication that you need to set them correctly. I've been one to fall victim to hidden important details before :) Last time I was working with arducopter was...... 2.7/2.8 I think.

They recently cleaned up the wiki a LOT for 3.x - if you do actually go through all the steps you will be fine! http://copter.ardupilot.com 

Wow....... Last time I saw the wiki... it was a wiki ^_^ Now it's a full blown site! It looks really good, looks like I have a lot of reading to do! Now, if only I could get my hands on a board that actually works properly....... 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service