Delivery Drones?

Hi Everyone,

It's my first time to have read about the drones to be used for delivery, https://thewiredshopper.com/drones-for-delivery/. I think this is a great idea, but at the same time, I can just imagine that a lot would lose their jobs. I mean, yes it so nice to have a quick delivery service, but I was thinking in the future, we might not have jobs anymore due to the continuous progress of technology. I mean it's not that I can do something about it, but I was just thinking about it. Any thoughts?

Thank you.
Mitch

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Mitch, I think it's still a long way to go to have a proper drone delivery service. It does have potential though and I agree with Natalie. New inventions can also create new job opportunities of which we did not think yet.
  • Hi, I also heard about it for the first time. I am surprised how many people see it that way. On the other hand, maybe some will be added again, because there will be new jobs in other places.
    Regards.
  • Hello Michelle, Really interesting topic. I think it has always been the case that industrialisation and digitalisation have caused jobs to disappear, but new jobs are also being created. But to be honest, jobs in delivery services are not that great anyway. Greetings!
This reply was deleted.

Activity