Does anyone have any experience with CHDK

Hi,

I'm looking at a project that needs a camera with an interval timer, and am thinking that a canon camera that supports CHDK could be a good way of getting the features i want. Does anyone have any experience with this, and if so could you write a little feedback and also the model you used.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• CHDK is great for taking photos at fixed intervals -in time -or by distance.

The setup I have been using can be viewed here: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1137076&highlig...

• Yeah, I've had good luck setting up repeated timed shots with my SD1000.  Once you read through the instructions on getting it setup, its really easy.  I think there are even scripts on the site already set for this, you just need to change the interval and duration to suit your needs.
  • Distributor
    Hello ip9,

There are posts on this topic to be found on the forums, if you search for CHDK in the main forum page search you should get some results :).

I found this link after a quick search, you may want to look up a member called Sandro who has been working on ptp and CHDK for a while.

I hope this helps you get on the right track!

Regards

Martin

www.buildyourowndrone.co.uk
This reply was deleted.

Activity