drone cell for arduino mega 250

I contacted the owner of drone cell and informed him i liked everything his product advertised but could not find any "good" reviews. I told him I noticed that biggest problem I saw was that people were having problems getting the drone cell to work arduino mega 250. I recommended that he put together a tutorial with a small program library that could be added to by additional programmers, like the flight library on this site. I told him it would not only show your item worked but show what it was capable of doing and he should have no problem selling plenty to the uav community.He agreed and sounded enthusiastic about the idea but said he did not have the time to pursue that because of several other projects he had going. He told me he would like for me to do it and even offered to pay me to do the tutorial and write some programming. There lays the problem with me, I am not on that side of the uav project. I am the platform side, and I have not been in uavs that long. Long story short if some one is interested please let me know and I will give you the contact info. Please only respond if you are serious and can follow through.ThanksIf you have any questions let me knowCurt

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Curt,

I am now to all of this and I would like to build a UAV and control it, program it, send and receive real time data all via my laptop. Do you know anyone that can help me?

cheers,

Richard 

This reply was deleted.

Activity