Hi,My name is Elisa Serafinelli. I work as a Research Fellow at the University of Sheffield (UK). I am currently working on a research project titled Drones in Visual Culture: Developing a New Theory of Visual Mobile Communication funded by AHRC research Council. Lauren O'Hagan is working with me on the project.This project aims to understand more about drone visuals, what impact they have in society, and our visual culture. Participants will also have the opportunity to display their work in a drone visuals exhibition in June 2021 (if they wish).I am writing this email as we are looking for drone users to take part in this study. If you are interested, please contact me at e.serafinelli@sheffield.ac.uk Your collaboration will make a strong contribution to the study of drones in society.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Drones in visual culture are almost a substitute for a human being who could do the job in 24 hours when a drone does it in a few minutes. Excellent. I work with archaeologists and often meet history masters with whom I discuss interesting points and help with essays and diplomas. I can give you an example of a paper by one of them that mentions something about drones, there's a generous essay writing service review https://www.bestessaytips.com/review_essay.php about which will help you find suitable descriptions. Perhaps you can get in touch with the authors for a project paper. I think many will be interested in such an innovative topic.
    Best Essay Writing Service Reviews •2022• Best Essay Writers ᐉ
    ✓ What is the best paper writing service? ✓ Real essay writing services review from real customers ✓ Find the best writing services at Bestessaytips!
This reply was deleted.

Activity